/ NEPHILIM ONLINE STORE
problems adding items to your shopping cart
default, cookies are enabled in your web browser. If your shopping cart
from our store shows only one item after you have selected more than
one or you're not able to finish the checkout process, it is because
you or someone else has disabled cookies in your browser.
Cookies are tiny files of information that a web site stores on your
computer. Normally you
would not want anyone, anywhere, storing an information
file on your computer without your permission. But cookies can be very
useful. For example, when you shop on line, the Web site can store a
cookie file on your computer. This cookie file can store:
* What items you have bought before,
* What you have in your shopping cart, and
* Other convenient but non-private information.In some recent browsers.
your security/firewall/anti-virus software settings
Security/firewall/anti-virus software can sometimes affect how browsers
handle cookies. Please make sure you have cookies enabled in your software
If you have this version, please make the following setting:
1. From Preferences menu choose Privacy.
2. Under Cookies Control select Off - Allows all cookies.
3. Under Ad Blocking select Off - Allows all ads.
content copyright © SheerFaith / The Nephilim, 2005. Unless Otherwise